Rockwash superstars Nicole and Daryl show off their cool wares in a couple of videos I just found online – I vaguely remember them going off to give this talk at the Vancouver Aquarium. It’s in two parts: 1 and 2. Nicole looks fabulous and Daryl has trimmed his beard! Win-Win. The projects they describe sure were a lot of fun to take part in. There are a few other talks up including Lyle Dick and Norm Sloan on Sea Otters on the Gwaii Haanas Youtube Channel.
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- Makah whaling gear
- "Correct Map of the Gold Diggings": May 20th, 1858
- Tlingit War Helmet Rediscovered after 100 years
- East Wenatchee Clovis Photo Gallery
- D’Suq'Wub: Old Man House - a Poster
- Aboriginal Bridges of Northwestern B.C.
- NW Geology Field Trips Lead to Chert?
- Yelm Jim's Fish Weir at Puyallup
- Salish Villages of Puget Sound
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology