Old Maps are Cool. Enough said. Or maybe not quite enough. Continue reading
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- Makah whaling gear
- "Correct Map of the Gold Diggings": May 20th, 1858
- Tlingit War Helmet Rediscovered after 100 years
- Aboriginal Bridges of Northwestern B.C.
- Elfshot goes "ground stone"
- Brainstorming beads
- NW Geology Field Trips Lead to Chert?
- Interior of a Coast Salish Longhouse, 1864
- Environmental Archaeology of the Early B.C. Coast: A Video
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology