So, it’s been a while without a post here so apologies to compulsive page-refreshers and lonely groupies. I see lots of interesting comments – I’ll try to get caught up soon. For now, here is the announcement about the Victoria ASBC meeting coming up this Tuesday. It’s great to see that there is going to be some dialogue between the ASBC and the UASBC – two solitudes far too much of the time.
qmackie on Environmental Archaeology of t… JustAGirl on Environmental Archaeology of t… Tansy Inspects Raise… on Environmental Archaeology of t… Marty on Environmental Archaeology of t… qmackie on Haida Gwaii, 1787 qmackie on Haida Gwaii, 1787 ehpem on Haida Gwaii, 1787 qmackie on Haida Gwaii, 1787 ehpem on Haida Gwaii, 1787 qmackie on Jarring Finds Marty on Jarring Finds Scott Williams on Jarring Finds qmackie on Jarring Finds Scott Williams on Jarring Finds qmackie on 3-D Models from the ARC/K Proj…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Seated Human Figure Bowl going up for sale?
- A Lummi Reef Net Model
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- Cliff Painting by Marianne Nicolson
- Five Frogs' Quiver
- Raven Bluff: another dated Alaskan fluted point site
- R.I.P Hilary Stewart, 1924-2014
- Brainstorming beads
- More Mayne Island Museum
- Environmental Archaeology of the Early B.C. Coast: A Video
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology