Due to an urgent family emergency I will not be updating this blog for an indefinite time. If you wish to be notified when posts are made in the future, please add your name and email under the “Email Subscription” list to the right. Quentin
Eula Veiga on The Skagit River Atlatl ΧΡΙΣΤΌΦΟΡΟΣ bɝːd (@c… on Historic Maps and Dioramas of… Dennis Wallace on Puget Sound Clovis Herb Sheakley on Russian Plastic Tlingit Warrio… neil campbell on Mechanical representation in a… PRE-CLOVIS HUMAN/ANI… on Manis Mastodon: a 13,800 year… Elroy White on Weir on the River Koeye Gordon Baron on Arborglyph Gordon Baron on Arborglyph qmackie on Manis Mastodon: a 13,800 year… Richard Wisecarver on Still selling First Nations… Julie Steinhauer on More views of the Museum of Va… Elroy White on ‘Namgis Arborglyph Len on Still selling First Nations… ehpem on Samuel Hancock witnesses small…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- East Wenatchee Clovis Photo Gallery
- Coast Salish "Woolly Dogs," ca. 1946
- Handmade Garnet Musket Ball from New Archangel
- Archaeology Theses
- Anchor Stones
- Tse-whit-zen interactive pages and slide show
- Montana Creek Fish Trap, Alaska
- The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orcas Island is archaeological.
- The Skagit River Atlatl
- Ha'ina: supernatural Nuu-chah-nulth crystal?
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology