Inexplicably, the Canadian Zooarchaeology website is hosting some pro-creationist articles, as well as lively topics such as “Calgary is in Canada” and “Memories of Canada” (cached version). It looks like some very odd genre of comment spam, but appears to have been approved by the webmaster over there. You’d think it was random, especially as they spell it “Canadian Zoo Archaeology”, but then there are actual archaeology pictures there as well. The whole thing is suspicious, since CZ has a webpage just down the hall, so to speak. You wouldn’t think there would be anything in it to spoof such a small organization.
David on Puget Sound Clovis 1887: Willoughby on… on R.I.P Hilary Stewart, 192… glenn Brown on Historic Sketchbook of Heywood… Jack Crosby on Replica Tlingit Armour Peter Donaldson on Salish Villages of Puget … Eve Henrichsen on Salish Villages of Puget … Daniel Leen on Salish Villages of Puget … Alexander Arthur on Haida stone carving from Chuma… El fuerte de San Mig… on Images of Nootka Island People… W. Randolph Stilson on Shipwrecks of Vancouver I… syera on A Lummi Reef Net Model VIvian Smith on Getting Some Weir Looks Bethany Mathews on Salish Villages of Puget … #856 Alas, poor Brit… on Cliff Painting by Marianne… Cenotaph Island, Lit… on La Perouse at Port des Francai…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Salish Villages of Puget Sound
- Puget Sound Clovis
- Bridge River Housepit Geophysics
- Kuwoot yas.ein - A video about the discoveries at On-Your-Knees Cave, SE Alaska
- The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orcas Island is archaeological.
- Historic Maps and Dioramas of Victoria and Environs
- Edenshaw Compote
- La Brea Woman: Image Controversy
- Compilation of Work from Tse'K'wa (Charlie Lake Cave)
- Imaging of Yukon Shipwrecks
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology