I don’t usually plug public talks in cities that don’t contain the Shining Tower of Blog HQ, but I’m making an exception for this one. BlogBrother Alexander and BlogSisterInLaw Kjerstin are speaking on Tuesday evening in Portland on the topic of “The Kwädąy Dän Ts’ìnchį Project, a Collaborative Study of a Man Frozen in a Glacier and His Belongings.”
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Michael oliver hood on Mystery Pipe Elka Weinstein on Brainstorming beads Gitla (Elroy White) on dSpace: Elroy White (Xanius) o… Gitla (Elroy White) on dSpace: Elroy White (Xanius) o… Ted on Historic Sketchbook of Heywood… Toos on The BC Archaeology Survey Leonard Jones on Still selling First Nations… Leonard Jones on Still selling First Nations… Mathilde Goupil on Still selling First Nations… Seraphine Munroe on Visit to the UNBC Fieldschool… qmackie on The BC Archaeology Survey qmackie on Two Views of Double-Headed… qmackie on Archives of “The Native… Carole Gerson on Archives of “The Native… Alexander Allison on Two Views of Double-Headed…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- Memories of Ozette
- Replica Tlingit Armour
- D’Suq'Wub: Old Man House - a Poster
- Glenrose Cannery Under Threat?
- Tlingit War Helmet Rediscovered after 100 years
- Salish Villages of Puget Sound
- NW Geology Field Trips Lead to Chert?
- How to Make a Petroglyph
- Signs of Lekwungen
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Culturally Modified Tree Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology