I am preparing the website on Haida Archaeology, for which my Anthropology 449 students have been making the content. I started doing it all on WordPress, but I found I was struggling with the use of so many pages on a system that was primarily designed for blog posts, with items scrolling away off the page. So I switched to using iWeb, which has something of a learning curve but I think it will work better in the end. Nonetheless it is taking a lot of time and I would definitely do some things differently next time. But then, next time I will know what I know now!
Amber on La Brea Woman: Image Cont… Carlo Raineri on Florida Mammoth Engraving is… David Mattison on Tree Cache 3030win on Haida, Argillite, and the Pig… 11 Extinct Foods Fro… on The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orca… The "Garden Of… on Historic Sketchbook of Heywood… Mark Sangster on Puget Sound Clovis Jan on Salish Villages of Puget … When Orcas Island Ha… on The Skagit River Atlatl Canada : La nation S… on Glenrose Cannery Under Th… Lyle Van Horn on Namu Reburials A friendly future Wo… on Coast Salish “Woolly Dog… John Johnston on Intriguing rumours about the M… Melanie Bandy on D’Suq’Wub: Old Man House… Car-nerd here on The Marmes Rockshelter Si…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- ASBC Victoria: September Public Lecture - Isabelle Maurice-Hammond on Coast Salish Root Gardens
- Archaeology Theses
- Anchor Stones
- D’Suq'Wub: Old Man House - a Poster
- Aboriginal Bridges of Northwestern B.C.
- Two Views of Double-Headed Eagles
- Stone Foundations and Tent Platforms in NW Coast Archaeology
- A Lummi Reef Net Model
- Historic Maps and Dioramas of Victoria and Environs
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology