I am preparing the website on Haida Archaeology, for which my Anthropology 449 students have been making the content. I started doing it all on WordPress, but I found I was struggling with the use of so many pages on a system that was primarily designed for blog posts, with items scrolling away off the page. So I switched to using iWeb, which has something of a learning curve but I think it will work better in the end. Nonetheless it is taking a lot of time and I would definitely do some things differently next time. But then, next time I will know what I know now!
qmackie on The BC Archaeology Forum is Al… Ian MacKenzie on The BC Archaeology Forum is Al… Bradley Beach on ASBC Victoria November 21st Pu… qmackie on ASBC Victoria November 21st Pu… Kelly Monteleone on ASBC Victoria November 21st Pu… Tedco on Karst Mismanagement in British… Todd Kenning on The Marmes Rockshelter Si… Michael oliver hood on Mystery Pipe Elka Weinstein on Brainstorming beads Gitla (Elroy White) on dSpace: Elroy White (Xanius) o… Gitla (Elroy White) on dSpace: Elroy White (Xanius) o… Ted on Historic Sketchbook of Heywood… Toos on The BC Archaeology Survey Leonard Jones on Still selling First Nations… Leonard Jones on Still selling First Nations…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- ASBC Victoria November 21st Public Talk: Underwater Survey for Late Pleistocene Archaeological Sites, Haida Gwaii
- R.I.P Hilary Stewart, 1924-2014
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- A Lummi Reef Net Model
- Memories of Ozette
- The BC Archaeology Forum is Almost Here - Kamloops, November 18 & 19, 2017
- William Alexander's Watercolours of Vancouver's Voyage
- Highlights from the Kwäday Dän Ts’ìnchi Project
- The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orcas Island is archaeological.
- These Outer Shores: A special edition of BC Studies
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Culturally Modified Tree Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology