Due to an urgent family emergency I will not be updating this blog for an indefinite time. If you wish to be notified when posts are made in the future, please add your name and email under the “Email Subscription” list to the right. Quentin
Join 813 other followers
Lois on D’Suq’Wub: Old Man House… Mark Pracy on Maori Canoe found in New Zeala… Amber on La Brea Woman: Image Cont… Carlo Raineri on Florida Mammoth Engraving is… David Mattison on Tree Cache 3030win on Haida, Argillite, and the Pig… 11 Extinct Foods Fro… on The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orca… The "Garden Of… on Historic Sketchbook of Heywood… Mark Sangster on Puget Sound Clovis Jan on Salish Villages of Puget … When Orcas Island Ha… on The Skagit River Atlatl Canada : La nation S… on Glenrose Cannery Under Th… Lyle Van Horn on Namu Reburials A friendly future Wo… on Coast Salish “Woolly Dog… John Johnston on Intriguing rumours about the M…
Most viewed posts in last few days
- Glenrose Cannery Under Threat?
- Coast Salish "Woolly Dogs," ca. 1946
- Still selling First Nations' Archaeological Heritage
- Gabriola Petroglyphs at Elaine Seavey's blog
- Burnt Embers blog: Oak Bay Cairns Mark Songhees History
- Maori Canoe found in New Zealand Beach
- Five Frogs' Quiver
- D’Suq'Wub: Old Man House - a Poster
- Historic Sketchbook of Heywood W. Seton-Karr
- The Bison at Ayer Pond on Orcas Island is archaeological.
- alaska anthropology Archaeological Society of BC Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia canoes clovis CMT Coast Salish conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations first peopling fish fishing fish traps fish weirs Fraser River Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii Heiltsuk historical archaeology history household archaeology Intertidal Kilgii Gwaay Makah maps museums Northwest Coast Nuu-chah-nulth Oregon organic technology palaeoenvironment palaeontology petroglyphs pictographs pleistocene pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM repatriation rock art Royal BC Museum Salish Salish Sea salmon sculpture Seattle SFU Songhees southeast alaska Straits Salish tlingit ubc underwater archaeology uvic Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria BC Washington State waterlogged sites wet sites zooarchaeology